Monday, June 16, 2008


This week I have been making yo yo's instead of dishcloths. I like to make things in multiples.
I just like looking at my collections of supplies because they inspire me.
You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach,


it bubbles up and you get giddy with excitement over what you are going to make next.



This week I wanted to direct your attention to the blog, Artkissed. Maryellen is a talented artist who has just moved into a new apartment. Her blog is inspiring and entertaining. Have a look!
Wishing you much happiness, Twyla

Note: We are posting these the night before so that all you early morning bloggers out there can see our post too. So please disregard the Monday title at the top of the screen!

5 comments:

Patty said...

I love all of your pretty pictures, especially the buttons. By the way, you can schedule your entries to post at a later date. Click where it has Post Options and set them to whichever date and time you want your post to publish. Then click Publish Post. For example, if you write something Monday night, you could set it to show on your blog Tuesday morning at 6 am.

Sweet Sage said...

Love the Yo~Yo's! And I would beg for those buttons! You are MUCH more organized than I am. I tend to have supplies and what~nots scattered about. But they seem to 'speak to me' this way, and inspiration comes when I least expect it! ADORE the idea of a mother/daughter blog .. my daughter and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum (for now).
Thanks so much for visiting!
My Best ~
kim

Sherry said...

Hi Twyla,
I finally have your package ready to go. Sorry for being so late! I have a sneak peak on my blog if you want to peak. You should have it early next week.
I love the colors of your yo-yo's and the rest of your stuff is so pretty and organized. Love it!

Have a wonderful day!!
Sherry

MaryEllen said...

You two are just the cutest & sweetest! I didn't realize you mentioned me in your Blog! Thank you!!!
You have noooo idea, how much I am loving all the Barbie stuff!!.. OMG! I think I had that Barbie house. Wow, just seeing it all again makes me think of happier times... just being a kid, and no worries. Thanks for sharing them with us all.
Thanks for clearing me on the self inflicted "Idiot" charges. Sadly, I've worn the title way too many times.
I really love your Blog. I am getting a lot of traffic thanks to you!..I have that "Feedjit" thingy, and it tells me where the people are coming from, and a lot have found me through your Blog!! So... XOXOXO from ARTkissed... MaryEllen.
Hope you two have a great weekend.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i love all you do, too, the yo yo's reminded me of my grandmother, i have to make some one of these days.
Thank you for your compliments about John and Yoko collages, yes, i love them ;-)
I will keep in touch.