Monday, May 25, 2009

Life is a Bowl of Cherries

Hello! Happy Memorial Day everyone!
I thought I would share one of my paper bag albums with you today. This album is called "Life is a Bowl of Cherries".
It's a pictureless book as I hoped to sell it some day. I have to find some way to afford this expensive hobby right? I did add vintage photos of children eating and holding cherries which are really cute!



I added a recipe for cherry pie in a pocket for this first page.


Isn't this a fun little saying?!









Underneath the photo of the little girl with a bowl of cherries is another place for a photo.







I hope you liked seeing my little album. I have been so inspired lately working at the Scrapbook store. It is so fun to see and hear all the cool ideas that our customers have.

Wishing you fun today, Lindsey

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Adorable! It's obvious that you are very meticulous in your work. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So incredibly cute, Lindsey! You're good, girl! ♥

Pieceful Bits said...

Your paper bag album is very sweet!
(~~)
Julie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lindsey,
Very "sweet" album you made! Very cute pictures and love the colors.
I would be spending all my money too if I worked at a paper store.
Warmly,
Deb :)

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

oh that book is SUPER CUTE! i love that teal together with red, and add the cherries- oh my!!

you are very crafty lady:)

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, that is really cute! I love the summery red colors.You are so talented!
Blessings, Sarita

Unknown said...

That is a darling album, Lindsey! You are very talented.

Happy Memorial Day! :)

Katrina Hunt said...

You did show this to a certain someone right????

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That is so adorable!!! Love it! You obviously have a talent for working with paper..it all goes so well and you've found the perfect embellishments.
Smiles, Karen

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lindsey
I am loving the cherries theme. Your almun is beautiful.
Lindsay
x

Anonymous said...

Lindsey...this is too adorable. I was smiling at each of those images you used :)