Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sparklers and Firecrackers


Hello friends!
Today we are hoping to inspire you to join our Patriotic Blog Hop
 that we are hosting on Friday, July 1st.
Just a little over 2 weeks to go!


 



These first 2 ATC's or Artist Trading Cards I created using scraps and Tim Holtz's Seasonal paper pad.
ATC's are works of art that measure 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.
A quick and easy size!





This cute little Firework ATC was painted by Twyla (Mom).





If you would like to join our blog hop, create a patriotic themed ATC.
Share it on your blog July 1st, then come here and link it to our post!

 



Feel free to use this button on your sidebar.


Wishing you a day of creativity, Lindsey


9 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Sounds like fun I will try and play along , you girls always create beautiful things~ How do you find the time? Hugs, Diane

Nan said...

Okay I should be able to pull this one off.

Theresa said...

Cute cards:) Have a blessed day my friends, HUGS!

Hearts Turned said...

These are wonderful, Lindsey! Love the idea for the blog hop--wish I could play along--we'll be on vacation, though...I'll try to peek in and see what you've all done, though!

Wishing you both a wonderful day!

Julie

Alexandra MacVean said...

How darling and what a great idea. Can't wait to see what everyone does! :)

Visits With Mary said...

I've never made an ATC but I think now it the time...Hopefully I'll join you on July 1, sounds like fun....Kinda anxious to see what I can come with !

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Sooo cute!
Happy Hopping girls!
xoxo~Kathy @
sweet Up-North Mornings...

Plush Possum Studio said...

This looks like too much fun to miss! we'll be there with our ATC bells on! ;)
Rose

GardenOfDaisies said...

I'll have to think up something for your special Patriotic blog hop. Did you hear on the news about the fireworks accident in the Kc area, where the man was making homemade fireworks in his garage... and blew the garage and himself to pieces. I feel horrible for his family. One of my friends lived next door to him and she said it also broke windows all over the neighborhood and peeled the paint right off the house. She says she was so glad she was not home at the time. Anyway, a sad reminder to use common sense and be safe this holiday!