Monday, May 14, 2012

Irmi Monday - Jack and Jill Lamp


Hello friends!
Last week, I showed you my Jack and Jill switchplate cover.
This week the lamp! It's one of my favorite Irmi pieces!


Irmi created more than one version of Jack and Jill.
I believe this is the later version, as the wooden pieces
 are bigger and more elaborate than other lamps that I have.


The painting is also more detailed on this one as well.


If you've never heard of Irmi before,
 they created hand painted, wooden nursery items
 from the 50's through the 70's.
Irmi also went by the names of
 Nursery Originals and Nursery Plastics.
They created lamps, switchplates, mobiles, plaques,
 night lights and other wooden nursery items


Have a beautiful day, Lindsey


Pin It

3 comments:

vintage grey said...

What a sweet lamp!! Love the well and her cute dress!! Have a wonderful week!! xo Heather

Mary said...

That lamp is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet, sweet lamp. Your blog is precious. I will be back. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic