Thursday, June 14, 2012

Card Class and Fairy Bella


Hello friends!
It's class night! I'll be teaching this card
 and tag tonight at Scrapbook Generations.
As always, I use a vintage theme for my cards.


I picked up this gorgeous Fairy Bella paper line
 by Prima recently and have since been gathering flowers
 and embellishments for creating a new mini album.


I found this lovely fabric banner piece at Michaels.


I added silver and gold colors throughout this book
 to give it a more regal look. I love using my Martha Stewart
around the page punches for photo mats.


I tried to make sure that every page would have a fairy on it.
I especially love the big blue flower on this page
 that I picked out at Michaels.


A little bling was the perfect way to add
 a little more whimsy to my album.
If your interested, this album is for sale on ebay.


Have a lovely day, Lindsey


Pin It

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful creations! You have soooo much talent! Love the fairies:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

vintage grey said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love all the pretty details. Such talent! Hope your day is wonderful! xo Heather