Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2

 
I have been collecting Vanna's Choice
yarn little by little, using my coupons
at Michael's and JoAnn's.
I have quite a nice collection of it and I've
been thinking how I'd like to use it.
 
 
 
This week I started making these little granny
squares and joining them using the 'join as
you go' method.  I've never done that before
and I am really enjoying it.  I think it is
making a charming little blanket.
I'll be showing more of it in the days
to come!
 
 
 
"He will be very gracious unto thee" - Isaiah 30:19
 
Have a nice day!
Twyla
 

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charming indeed! ♥

Melinda said...

Very pretty!

Vanna's yarns come
in such pretty colors.

M :)

Theresa said...

Love it:) Sooooo bright and cheery! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!