Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vintage Summer Tags

 
Hello friends!
I was playing around in my craft room the other night and created this set of tags.
I was going with a vintage beach theme.
 

I used a really dreamy paper line called The Pier by Crate Paper. I printed vintage graphics that I found on Pinterest to add that extra vintage touch!
 

 
I started out with #8 tags which are 3 x 6 1/4 tags
 and inked them using Distress Inks.

 
I also dyed seam binding with Distress Stain to coordinate with the tags.

 
A fun project! I love making these little works of art!

 
These tags have been added to my ebay shop!



Wishing you a beautiful day, Lindsey
 

Pin It

6 comments:

Fireflies & Bumblebees said...

These are so cute! I'd hate to use them, I'd want to just give them as the gift or keep them for myself :)

Caroline said...

They are so cute ! Happy tags, they make me smile :-)

A Candle to Read By said...

These are beautiful! I grew up in Florida so you gave me a little glimpse of home! Hope you are having a great week.

Theresa said...

SO cute:) Have a blessed day dear Lindsey, HUGS!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

They are soo cute!! Have a lovely day!! xo Holly

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Hey ladies! So glad to be back in the blogging world, and to see your sweet post :) I just pinned your gorgeous vintage tags. LOVE them!

Cheers!
Kristen
Queen of Nostalgia