Friday, December 6, 2013

Sugar Kissed Christmas


Hello friends!!!
Welcome to our Sugar Kissed Christmas 2013!
 

We've pulled together lots of sweet vintage pieces from our collections to create this table top display.
 
 
A mixture of old shelves, antique bowls and pottery are a perfect start for creating a lovely vignette.
 

This is our favorite new piece this year! We found this adorable snowman at a Home Goods store and fell in love.


We love collecting vintage Christmas items. This sweet little salt shaker is another one of our favorites!


Another awesome addtion to our collection this year is this cute mini shopping cart. Filled with vintage ornaments, it becomes a perfect Christmas piece.
Add in a trio of Gurley snowmen for pure happiness!


We hope you enjoyed seeing our Sugar Kissed display this year. More close ups and tutorials to come!



Wishing you a very merry day, Lindsey and Twyla
 

Pin It

15 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

I just love all of your sweet vintage Christmas goodies and the way you have displayed everything.

Danielle

Leslie said...

I love that snowman too! Your vignette is so appealing...I could just jump right in!

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun! Love that grocery cart and I can hardly wait for more close ups! ♥

http://thankfullga447 said...

I love it, great memories I did a vintage Christmas (sort of) and really enjoyed it.

Scrap for Joy said...

My eyeballs are spinning in my head from Eye Candy overload! Your display is sugar kissed for sure! (Love HomeGoods and Marshall's for decorations!)
Can't wait to see more!!!!
xoxo
Joyce

Protector of Vintage said...

Very , very beautiful!!!

vintage grey said...

Oh, everything is so beautiful and sweet! Love that cute new snowman! I might have to check out my local Homegoods! Have a lovely weekend Twyla and Lindsey!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh I love everything so much!! I was just staring at that first picture, taking it all in! So beautiful!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend Twyla and Lindsey!! xo Holly

Colleen said...

Your home is all decked out so pretty for Christmas. So much to look at but love it all
That snowman......he is adorable
ColleenB.
Texas

SueLovesCherries said...

Delightful as always! I so look forward to your displays each year. And, I'm glad you keep the same Christmas heading - it's so pretty!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Yup, a trip to HomeGoods it is!
Inspiring display!

Simply Shelley said...

Very sweet indeed. Fun too :) Blessings

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I almost MISSED your AWESOME vintage Christmas decor. You know that I LOVE it!!! I have a little shopping cart like that for sale at one of my booths...hmmm..maybe it should come back home!
Warmly,
deb

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love it! As always! I see the little gurney snowmen, and the cute little angel you bought the day we were together, and the little ornament I made for you.... and is that one of the little benches you went back to get?

GardenOfDaisies said...

Gurley snowmen, not Gurney! Have you noticed that comments have auto spell check now? It's driving me crazy!